- 1.5 cups of frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 cup nut milk of choice (I use Califia Farms Toasted Coconut Almond)
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Dash of Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Paleo Passion Foods granola (or granola of choice)
- ~2 tsp honey
- 10 blackberries
- 1 TBSP Laurel’s Blueberry Pancake Nut Butter (or nut butter of choice)
- Add cauliflower rice and nut milk to a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Once boiling, simmer for 10-12 minutes until mixture begins to thicken.
- Add in dashes of cinnamon and vanilla extract. Stir.
- Turn back up to medium heat.
- Add in chia seeds and egg. Stir vigorously with a fork for two-three minutes.
- Add in granola, honey and nut butter and mix to combine.
- Spoon into a bowl and add cinnamon, blackberries, rest of granola, and honey for topping.