Easily one of my favorite breakfasts. So simple, yet so satisfying. A healthier spin on your standard eggs and toast.
- 2 Vital Farms eggs
- 1 Ezekiel English Muffin
- 1-2 tbsp Kite Hill Vegan Butter (or any plant-based butter)
- Avocado oil spray
- Garlic powder
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Cholula (my FAVORITE hot sauce of all time)
- Heat up a ceramic pan on medium heat
- Spray pan with Avocado oil spray
- Scramble two eggs in a bowl. Add 1 tbsp of water (will make the eggs fluffier)
- Pour eggs into hot pan
- Use a spatula to move them around until no longer runny.
- Plate those eggs
- Warm up your frozen ezekiel english muffin (they come in the frozen section) in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Slice that baby with a bread knife right down the middle.
- Toast it up until it is golden brown
- Spread on some plant-based butter
- season generously with salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Sprinkle eggs with EBTB seasoning and drizzle with cholula
My mouth is watering just thinking about this meal!