This chia pudding is full of:
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY NUTRIENTS (spirulina)
- HEALTHY FATS
- 1 cup almond milk (I like Califia Farms unsweetened vanilla or toasted coconut almond for this recipe)
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I’m obsessed with Aloha!)
- 1 tsp spirulina, I buy this one.
- Small handful of spinach
- dash of vanilla extract
- few dashes of cinnamon
- honey (optional – I don’t need the added sweetener)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender
- Blend until thick consistency.
- If you refrigerate for a little while after blending, the pudding will become thicker, but sometimes, I’m impatient and just eat right away 🙂
- Top with sliced frozen bananas, cacao nibs, and coconut cult (or other probiotic yogurt)
PRO TIP: Make a double batch and have the second serving for breakfast the next day! 🙂